Durham Small Boats Head Cancelled

Durham SBH has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled again.

Current conditions and the forecast are poor and an early decision is better for everyone.

Still some time to get your entries into Tyne next week and hopefully the University Hayward cup will go ahead on Saturday in Stockton if you want to watch some racing this weekend.

We we be in touch next week with BROE administrators regarding refunds.

Thank you again for your entries and see you at a hopefully Sunny Durham City Regatta in May.